Monday, January 4, 2016

The Time Has Come.... It Is So Hard to Say Goodbye... I Know That Christ Lives!

Look an airplane!  That's going to be us in a few days!

The time has come. Man it´s like so hard to believe that 2 years have already gone by. It seems like so little time ago that I came to my mission and taught my first investigator. 

I´ll tell you guys that it´s really hard to say goodbye to all of this. Don´t get me wrong. I´m super excited to see you guys and get back to normal life and everything. But I´ve made so many great memories and I´ve gotten to know so many wonderful people in Brazi! I´m kind of anxious about leaving because I know I´m never going to be able to come back and serve as a full time missionary like I´ve served in these last 2 years. It´s a mixture of feelings, ya know?




I really loved my last area. It was really great and I'm really going to miss these members and investigators. We have a few great people that we are teaching here that will hopefully all progress and be baptized in a bit. And I´m stoked to keep in contact with all these people.





I just wanted to tell you guys that I´m so grateful for serving a mission. It was the best two years of and for my life. It wasn't easy, but that´s what made it worthwhile. My testimony has grown so much. I know that Christ lives, that he is our Savior. He has given us the opportunity to return to the presence of the Lord in Eternal families. It´s such a precious truth that I know to be true. It´s such and amazing message. If you don´t know about this message, I encourage you to hear it. Look for the missionaries where you live, or talk to me so I can help you get into contact with them. They´re on the Lord´s errand with the message that the Lord wants to share with you! I know that the church is true. The Bible and the Book of Mormon are the words of the Lord. I know that I will be forever changed because of my mission. Love you guys! This is my last testimony.....as a full time missionary, keep calm I´m not dying. I leave these words with you guys in the name of Jesus Christ, our savior. Amen.

I´m coming home on Thursday. I´ll get there at 11 or 11:30  or something like that. Excited to see  you all! If you see the skinny dude that looks like a tomato coming down the escalators, THAT`S ME! Man I hope it doesn't take too long to lose these tan lines.

Love you all! Miss ya tons!
Elder (forever elder) Jackson




No comments:

Post a Comment