Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Made it to Brazil!




Hey mom!

I only have 10 minutes so I have to make it fast. Holy cow it's crazy out here! haha! It took me a little while but I finally got through customs and everything. I met a really nice family on the plane. They were Brazilian. Actually, everyone around me was Brazilian. But if most Brazilians are as nice as them, then this is going to be awesome! It's way different out here! I first walked out of the airport and saw trees that looked like they were from the jungle. Traffic is crazy! there are hundreds of mopeds zippin between lanes in heavy traffic. It looks really awesome! But is is hot! our room doesn't have A/C. It has a window and a fan. It's all good though, I'm already starting to get used to it. My companion is Elder G who's also going to Londrina. He seems like a pretty cool guy. I was so tired today! That flight took forever and I probably slept for an hour and a half total out of the 10 1/2 hours. It was a bit freaky at first because I couldn't see anyone at the MTC that spoke english. After a bit I found a group of Americans that all came in two weeks ago.They're all super cool and funny people and 2 of them are actually from North Carolina. Oh, and I ran into Elder Coombs today. Sorry, I'm out of time. I'll have to tell you about everything else next week.

See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment