Monday, July 20, 2015

It's a Small World... Love You Page Family!



Hey family and friends! 

First off: thank you family for the packages! Thanks Mom and Dad! Thanks Aunt Jackie and Aunt Christy! Thank you so much too Grandma Butler and Grandma Jackson! I´m so grateful for such a wonderful family that cares for me so much! You guys are awesome!

We had zone conference this week! It was super awesome! We totally learned a lot from President Genaro! Transfers are today! I´m staying in Apucarana! Wooh! I´m pretty excited! It´s gonna be a great to stay here for 6 more weeks! I was afraid of leaving because things are starting to look up! My new companion is going to be Elder De Lima. He´s a super great missionary. I don´t know him too well but I've heard lots about him. Elder Fagundes is going to Londrina. 

I finally went to see Cida and her family! They´re family members of some of my friends in North Carolina! I went there with one of the missionaries that works in that area, Elder Hendrix. They´re super nice people. We joked around a bit and showed them a church film called Our Heavenly Father´s Plan. They seemed to really enjoy it. Elder Hendrix and his companion are going to start teaching them some more this week. Man they´re such nice people. Unfortunately Rafael wasn't there, but Cida and Morgana were!



Trevor, Morgana, Cida  and Elder Hendrix
                                       


Karen was almost baptized this week! She was on date and everything! Saturday night she was sleeping over at her friends house so that she could come to church on Sunday morning. But she got super sick with stomach pains and a huge headache and had to go home to her nearby city, so she couldn't come to church. She has testimony of the Gospel and everything, but something has always gotten in her way until now. She really wants to follow Christ though, and we´re gonna be there to help her every step of the way. 

Gabriel was confirmed this week! His family is progressing a lot! They are going to church and to all of the activities! They´re really doing well!

This week is gonna be a bit different for me. As most of you may know, one of my best friends, Andrew Page, passed away about a year and 9 months ago on his mission. He would've been returning from his mission tomorrow. Man, hard to believe how time goes by fast. We've only been like best friends for 10 years or so, but he's my brother for a lifetime! Just want to give my love and support to Momma Page and the family!  
Hope everyone has an awesome week! Love you all. Miss ya tons! Boa semana!

Elder Trevor Jackson

Saying goodbye to missionaries!


No comments:

Post a Comment