Monday, January 12, 2015

Keeping Busy! Please Pray for the Missionaries





Bom dia!


Man this week has been super crazy and full of traveling. First off on Tuesday we had conselho de lideres which went really well. We learned a whole bunch and brought it back to the zone. I´ll be honest, it´s pretty hard to find time to work in our own area. We had splits this week and interviews and other stuff. I think I was in my area for 3 days this week. Because of that we didn´t really bring anyone to church on Sunday. Keeping busy for sure.

I´m really liking our area and the members that are here. They treat the missionaries really well. I´m still learning a lot with Elder Coelho and our house is pretty fun since 6 missionaries live there. 

We found a few people this week that have lots of great potential though. Last week we brought an investigator to church named Ana Paula. She totally loved church and loved everything. but that sunday she completely disappeared. When we finally got into contact with her she said that she was traveling. So we haven´t had the chance to teach her much yet. Hopefully this week we´ll be able to though. We have a few other investigators but we really have to work on finding some more to teach. Our teaching pool is really small right now.


This weekend I actually had to go to a different ward in a different city. I had to give and interview with an investigator in another city that´s in our zone, Campo Morão (name of the city). The interview started and ended late so we ended up sleeping in the other missionaries´apartment and going to church with them yesterday. Church was pretty good. One of the missionaries in that area is Elder Hendrix, my companion from last transfer. He´s a super cool guy and a really awesome missionary. 

But yeah this week went pretty well. Our zone is pretty young. I think the oldest missinary is a year and 3 months in. We have super awesome missionaries though. Unfortunately our zone is having a bit of difficulty in the past two weeks. We haven´t been having too much success. Please pray for the missionaries in our zone. Love you all miss you tons! Hope everyone has a super great week! Sorry nothing too interesting this week. I always forget what happened during the week when I start writing. Falou! Boa semana!

Love,
Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment