Monday, March 9, 2015

The Atonement of Jesus Christ is REAL!


Bom dia!

It´s finally starting to cool down. it´s still hot! but it´s cooling down a bit more. I think I´ve forgotten what it´s like to have air conditioning...and a car. Everything is like super high tech to me now.

This week went pretty well, and went by really fast too. We only worked in our area for like two days this week! We went on splits a few times and went to the Sister´s area to help them out. They´re in a pretty hard area, and the´re all completely new to the area. I went with Elder Abernathy to help them out on Thursday. We found a super great family of  people! and 4 of them went to church on Sunday! It was super cool to see them there.

But we found a few really great people this week, and a few of them came to church on sunday. We brought one girl to church named Grazielle. She totally loved church and is super interested! We also started teaching a member´s sister this week. She´s doing really well too!

This Friday is zone conference! Man i´m totally stoked for it. Zone conference is always a blast and we learn so much from President Genaro.

So we´re pretty excited for this coming week. My comp., Elder Coelho is super great! I´m learning a tons from him. 

I don´t know why but is seems like my accent has gotten worse in the last couple of weeks. I don´t know why, maybe stress or something, But I´ve got to start getting back on track with language study.

Speaking of study, I want to share with you guys what I´ve been talking  to my companion a lot about this week. It seems like basically all of us aren´t exactly where we want to be, whether it be with work, schook, testimony, or for me in missionary work. The bible tells us to be perfect, even as our father in heaven is perfect. We know that it´s not possible to be perfect, but that doesn´t mean we can´t do our best to improve. I promise all of you that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is REAL and that through him we can improve. We can be PERFECTED in him. I´m not saying that we have to be perfect, but let´s all do our best to try to be LIKE our SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Love you all miss you tons!

Boa semana!

Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment