Monday, September 28, 2015

Thanks for the Prayers!


What´s up guys!


Man this week ended up going like super well! We found a super awesome family. The mom is Marianne and she has 3 daughters, Maria eloisa (12), Maria something (11) and Ana Clara (8). They went to church yesterday and totally loved it. Marianne got kind of hungry towards the end, but she cried a couple times at church. We´ve made really good friends with the family and they´re really progressing. Marianne smokes a lot, but we´re helping them quit. Pray for them please, cuz they´re a really awesome family!

Tomorrow is zone conference! We´re going to Foz do Iguaçu, a nearby city tomorrow morning. you know what stinks?! one of the 7 wonders of the world is is Foz, the waterfalls of iguaçu. I´ve never went yet! I´m going crazy! And tomorrow we´re gonna be like so close. I´m going to go to the city without going to the falls! Man I'm going crazy! 

Sorry guys I lost track of time, my time´s almost out. We´ve been in such a hurry this week that we didn´t have time to go to Pedro´s house to see if he marked a date of marriage or not. We´re probably gonna call or go by today. Thanks for all the prayers for them . Sorry, this email is a bit short. Next week will be a bit longer and I´ll send some pics too. Hope everyone has a great week! Love you guys!

Elder Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment