Monday, April 21, 2014

The Gospel Can Bless Everyone's Life

Hey guys! 

Holy cow this week was crazy and I don´t have too much time to write it all! I don´t know if I told you about this non-member named Vera L that visited our ward last Sunday. Her sister is a member, and she was living with her for a while
We went by her house this past Monday. Long story short, she was baptized Saturday! I´m super excited for her. She is a super awesome and super nice person! She looks so much happier since we first met her. 

When we first met her she talked about how her son died 4 years ago and some other stuff and how she´s been going through a hard time. It´s so awesome how the Gospel applies to everyone and can bless everyone´s life! She´s actually moving today to another city to live with her brother or something like that, so we´re going to send her information and everything to the ward over there. I have no doubt she´s going to remain firm in the Gospel!


So yeah! That happened this week. 

I LOST MY NAMETAG! Saturday after the baptism, it was storming like crazy! It rained practically the entire second half of the day! I realized after the first hour of hard rain that my nametag was gone. We retraced our steps and everything but I think it made have gotten washed away and everything. So right now I am without a nametag! Haha! I feel so bare! I have 2 new ones that are on the way, but it will be a few days before they get to me.

Tomorrow we have a big reunão with 2 zones. The assistants told us we´re going to have a surprise guest. We still don´t know who it is yet. Who knows? Maybe President Monson is coming! Haha jk!
But it could be a member of the 70!

Easter was pretty good. The members are super awesome here! One member gave me and my companion each a box of chocolate yesterday! (I´m out already, Haha!) The work was pretty hard though yesterday. That´s not going to deter us though! This next week will be great! Hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!

Elder Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment