Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Please Pray for Us!

Nov. 24, 2014

Bom dia! 
I´m in Londrina!! Man I can´t believe I´m already back in Londrina. And guess what, I´m in President Genaro´s ward! I´m going to be eating lunch with him this week! Crazy! Talk about pressure, haha! He´s always traveling though so he´s rarely in our ward on Sunday. My companion is Elder Hendrix. He´s actually a super awesome guy! He served 10 months in the U.S.. He was in Colorado. He got here one and a half transfers ago. He´s a really great missionary and he really likes to work. He already speaks really well too.

We live in a house behind some less-actives. They´re really great people and the house is pretty nice too. There´s only two missionaries that live in this house though.

I´ll be honest, I was a bit sad when I found out that I was leaving Marília. I´m glad to be here in Londrina though. The members here are great! They give us soo much food. I´m seriously going to get so fat here! There´s a member of the church that owns a creamery. He makes super good ice cream. He´s pretty old and can´t carry much, so when we help him , he gives us free iced cream. Man it´s soo good! I didn´t think there was a day last week where we didn´t get some food from members. 


So yeah our ward is pretty good. But when I got here this week, we had basically no investigators. This past week was full of finding people. We found a few good people this week. We brought an investigator to church, Adenilson. He came with his two little kids. It looks like he liked it and even wants to be baptized, but he has to get married first. We´re going to start teaching them this week.

We´re super excited to work hard this next week. Wish us luck and pray for us. Sorry, short on time this week! Love you all! Miss you tons! Keep working Jordyn! Finish strong sis! Love you so much! Can´t wait to talk to you all at Christmas.

Com amor,
Elder Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment