Monday, May 4, 2015

New Adventures.... A Transfer to Apucarana!

Brother Paixo (Just got his mission call to Sao Paulo North Mission)

Bom dia!

I´m getting transferred! I´m going to Apucarana! It´s a city close to Maringá. I´ve heard it´s full of steep hills and stuff, so I guess I´ll get a pretty good workout! I´m pretty excited to work in my new area but also a bit sad to leave my area. It´s been for sure a great experience here and I´m really gonna miss a lot of people. 

Mother´s Day is next week! I´m stoked to talk to you guys! Haha, it´s kind of hard to believe that it´s gonna  be my 3rd skype on the mission. Time´s going by fast.

Elder Nascimento caught the bus to go to Londrina last night. He should be getting home on Wednesday afternoon. Man he is a really great guy. I´m sure gonna miss him. Lots of laughs.

This week was pretty good. But I´ll be honest. With this week being Elder Nascimento´s last week, we didn´t get as much work done as we wanted. There were a lot of dinner appointments with members and stuff. But it was pretty good! We sure ate a lot! Haha!

But the couple that we brought to church is doing really well. They loved church last week. but unfortunately after Wednesday we couldn´t find them at home. 

Vitória traveled to visit her family in another city, but she´s doing well too, and I´m sure that the new missionaries are going to help her out a lot. 

My new area is called Eldorado. My dad (trainer) served in this area after he finished my training! For like 6 months. He already told me of some members that I need to visit as well as some recent converts. 

Sorry, with transfers and all I´m pretty short on time. Love you all! Miss ya tons! Hope you have an awesome week!

Falou!
Elder Jackson

A wonderful family in Maringa that has taken care of Trevor  and Elder Nascimento and fed them many delicious meals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment