Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanks for All the Support and Prayers


Bom dia!

It´s started. Man it´s so hard to believe how fast time passes. I hasn´t even hit me yet that I've started my last transfer of my mission. And frankly, I'm glad. I´m ready to work these last 6 weeks that I have.
Speaking of transfers, I´ve been transferred! Totally caught me off guard, but I`m not going to finish my mission here in Cascavel. I´m going to Foz do Iguaçu! My new companion is going to be Elder A. Gonçalves. I know him pretty well and he´s a really great missionary. He´s actually from my group, which means that this is his last transfer too. Crazy!
Transfer calls can be hard, especially when you love where you are serving.

So yeah, I´m kind of sad to leave this area because I´ve really enjoyed it and I have a really good companion, but I'm excited to work hard in Foz. I might be able to go see the waterfalls too! We´ll see. But just so you know. Foz is REALLY hot, so I´m definitely gonna get back like really  burnt!
This week went pretty well. We traveled a lot. We went to Palotina twice and once to Toledo, so yeah we traveled a whole bunch. Pedro was confirmed a member of the church yesterday. Oh yeah! and we also had the primary program yesterday in our ward, and they asked us to help out! Pretty fun!
I have to catch the bus tonight and I´ll get to Foz at 9 pm. One more transfer! Let´s get to it!
Frisnel accepted a baptismal date for next sunday. but then he didn´t come to church yesterday, so we´ll just have to see. Keep praying for him! 

I just wanted to take a minute to thanks you one more time for all the support and the prayers on my behalf. Pray that I can race to the finish. I´ll try and send some pics of this last transfer. We´ll see if it works out on this computer. Love you guys! Boa semana!

Elder Jackson

Looking a little skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment